Links to Other Sites.
Limitations on Use of Content.
All content, data and material contained on this Site are protected by one or more copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and/or other proprietary rights owned or licensed by us, and which are protected under the laws of the State of Illinois, the United States, foreign jurisdictions, and/or international treaties.
No portion or element of this Site or any of its content may be copied or retransmitted via any means. This Site, its content and all related rights shall remain our exclusive property or the property of the licensors of such content unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing. Without our prior written authorization, you may not reproduce, distribute, modify, display, prepare derivative works based on, adapt, re post, or otherwise use the content of this Site. Use of this Site does not in any respect whatsoever constitute a grant of any license or other right to use or exploit any of these proprietary rights.
We welcome your comments regarding the Site. However, any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications (collectively, "Comments") sent to sunstarrapparel.com shall be and remain the exclusive property of Sunstarr Apparel. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to Sunstarr Apparel of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. Sunstarr Apparel will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any comments that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS, WITH ALL DEFECTS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Prohibited Activities and Visitor Obligations.
As a visitor to this Site you shall not:
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international statute, regulation, or law;
- upload, post, use, or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- impersonate or use the identity of another person or organization, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or organization;
- engage in any activities or manipulate identifying material to misrepresent the origin of content;
- upload, post, use, or otherwise make available any content that is subject to any disclosure restrictions;
- upload, post, use, or otherwise make available any materials, items, information or content that infringes or otherwise violates any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary rights;
- upload, post, use or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, use or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other corrupt computer code, files or programs that impair the use of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or otherwise limit the use of this Site by other users; or collect, compile, or store personal information about other users of this Site;
- share your password with anyone else;
- collect or store personal data about other users; or
- use this Site for commercial purposes.
Limitation of Liability.
You acknowledge, by your use of this Site, that your use of this Site is at your sole risk. We shall not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this Site, or arising out of any other matter, act, or thing associated with this Site or our conduct of our business.
Continued Operation, Accessibility, and Maintenance of this Site.
We may modify, change, suspend, terminate or discontinue the operation of this Site or the provision of any services without notice and we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, with or without cause.
A division of CBI
Attention: Legal Dept.
3401 W. Division Street
Chicago, IL 60651